Here are just some random things for you to think about:
-I was mistaken for a jr. high student by a real-life jr. high student--one who knows me no less.
-I can lose my keys on my person.
-Doing the dishes is the chore I am procrastinating at the moment.
-It is dark when I leave for work.
-One of my passions is writing.
-I am incredibly grateful for my status as an American woman. Currently reading The Nightingale by Morgana Gallaway--a fictional account of the life of an Iraqi woman. Even if I find out that she used hyperbole to drive the plot of her novel and everything is overexaggerated by a factor of 10 I am still overwhelmed by the rights and privileges I have to be a single American woman in my 20s living a safe life. But it's a really good book. Stressful, but very insightful.
Well, I'm sure that I have not remembered the very profound item I intended to blog about. Hope you enjoyed the mundane!
Picture of the post:
-a view of the river in Nuremberg from a bridge in the Altstadt. (Yes I did take this picture!)
Your blog post was cool. :) i love your picture and I need to read that book, it sounds so good!
ReplyDelete