Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Holy Cute Blog!!

I don't know if you've noticed, but they changed all of the cool things on blogger! My friend showed me today and so instead of doing homework I played around on the blog. I picked the quilt for now because...drumroll please...I bought a sewing machine!!! Me! Yes I did! And very soon I will get really good at using it and I will sew things. I don't really have fabric or thread yet so I can't really sew anything but I am SO excited to get to play with my new machine. We named her Cindy. Summer term I have sewing class but hopefully I'll have sewn tons of things before that. There's just too much to do right now to squeeze fun stuff in.

In other news, yes I am graduating in August. That will be exciting. No I don't know what I'm doing after that. But I have some time to think about it--but not right now. Today I am not thinking about anything that makes me nervous. Which includes what happens after graduation. Next Monday I have an appointment to meet with the FHSS in charge person about the double major. I can get it by August so cross your fingers that they let me. I'll be sure to let you know.

And I can make lasagna from scratch. Yes you read correctly. I made the sauce from scratch and then assembled a lasagna (I didn't make the noodles or the cheese though) and it was...wait for it...DELICIOUS!! You can ask the people who ate it--no one died and everyone really liked it.

I am becoming quite domestic. It's a shame I don't have more time to develop my domesticities.

No comments:

Post a Comment