Monday, February 21, 2011

We're Back!

Thanks to a delightful and very intelligent and capable friend, my computer is healthy and well again and I am back in business!! Just thought you'd like to know.

I also just finished watching the Masterpiece Theatre edition of Jane Eyre, which I loved about as much as the book. Although the entire movie has to be split into 2 DVDs and takes almost an entire day to watch, it is more user-friendly than the book, which is 500 pages and takes much longer than almost 4 hours to read. I recommend the book and then the movie, but if you won't read the book, then watch the movie. Definitely!

Tomorrow it's back to school. I enjoyed my day off too thoroughly--I made a tote/purse without a pattern--and now I don't want to go back to work. But I will and I will love it. That's how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment