Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Very sick

My laptop is very ill. He recently underwent surgery to try to control the nasty virus that he picked up somewhere in cyberspace. Because of this, I haven't blogged in a very long time. I am currently at work---it's prep period so there are no students and I have had a very long day of subbing.

Isn't it weird that my computer--a very tangible object--got a virus from the internet, which is so intangible it hardly seems real to me? I think so.

On the bright side, I have discovered that I am not so addicted to facebook and hulu that I cannot live for days without them. I am a little sad, but not enough to do something about it, like go to the library and use their computers. We'll see though, depending on how much longer this computer illness lasts. Luckily for me, I have a very nice friend who is trying to nurse my computer back to health. I hope that it works.

Well, now you know that it is my computer and not me who is sick and to blame for my lack of posts recently. I will keep you updated as to how things are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment