Saturday, June 5, 2010

Clean Apartments and To-Do Lists

I love a clean apartment. It's just nice. Sometimes though I forget how much work it takes to clean or maintain a clean apartment. But I think it's worth it. (Even though my cleaning all too often consists of putting all the odds and ends under my bed or in my closet. What can you do?)

I have a summer to-do list. I think it might have been a little too ambitious, considering that I am taking classes, working, being busy with church things, and taking time to clean the apartment :). But here are some things that I want to do this summer.

Sarah's Summer To-Do List:
1. Memorize The Proclamation on the Family and The Living Christ.
2. Read a book by David McCullough.
3. Stick with some sort of exercise habit.
4. Go to the Temple weekly.
5. Sew some skirts (like this one maybe or maybe more like this or if I feel ambitious and want to help myself get a job maybe I'll make this and possibly a dress kind of like this one, or this one, or this one (with sleeves), or even this one.
6. Get a real person job.
7. Save up for a car.
8. Have better scripture study.
9. Get all of my pictures from Germany and Austria compiled into some sort of scrapbook or something.
10. Keep researching my family history!

I think I have a very busy summer ahead of me!

1 comment:

  1. I like your list. And I think you should make all those skirts. I wish I could sew. Those are so blasted cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete