Thursday, May 27, 2010

Free and Happy Writing

Somedays I just need to write something and send it out to the universe. I think that's why I have a blog--not to write earth-shattering things that will change someone's life--but to let my thoughts reverberate around in cyberspace before they come back to me. There's a lot to be said for that.

This is exactly that kind of day.

You know what I discovered? I don't much care for surprises. That's all. I like to be prepared for things--I am not really spontaneous nor do I love for things to just randomly show up in my life, unless I am somehow controlling the the surprise.

Anyway, that's not the point today. I wanted to post some pictures of one of my most recent accomplishments: my denim skirt. This skirt used to be jeans and now it is a cute skirt!!! And it was easy enough that I could do it myself!


1 comment:

  1. Cute skirt. You should take a picture with you in the skirt, eh?

    And now I am curious to know what the deal with the who "I don't like surprises" bit is. Do tell!

    ReplyDelete