In honor of my New Year's Goals I want to report back on some of the goals I made on my birthday and how I am coming along on some of them. Here are the goals that I've made progress on so far. You can see the entire list here if you decide you want to help me. ;)
1. Get a job that I love. Haha--that seems silly but it's something I hope to do this year. I actually did this! And hopefully I will be able to do it again when I need to!
3. Run a 5K. Better yet, run a 10K--hey I have a year right? :) I am fully capable of running a 5K!! And I am still planning on running a 10K although with the advent of winter I may have to get creative with my running scheduling.
8. Go see an opera. I saw BYU's production of The Magic Flute in October and it was delightful!
9. Pay back my student loan. They have forced me to start payments so we are in progress...
10. Read the entire standard works. Still working on it.
11. Do a good deed every day. I have been doing great at this!
12. Visit a place I've never been. The beach perhaps? I have traveled to St. George and to Las Vegas, two places that I had never been.
16. Cook something new from scratch at least once a week. Haha this has failed! :)
17. Clean my room/house at least once a week. Also fail! But I will keep trying.
18. Go to the temple once a week. So far so good. I missed one week, but I am still on the right track.
20. Find a hunky husband!! (AAH--goals that involve other people making choices is always a little nerve-wracking.) Not working! But I have found that boys like things better when it is their idea so I am now going to let my hunky husband find me!
21. Live on a budget! See #1--job that you love doesn't always pay you what you wish they would. I am trying to budget.
Not bad for just a couple of months. I think we are well on our way.
Good work!
ReplyDeleteI know a place you have never been... Eagle Mountain:)
Just kidding. Except really, you should come on over! I can show you around the town... you can look at all the house that look the same. It is truly fascinating:)