Tuesday, August 17, 2010

24

In honor of my 24th birthday I am going to make a list of the 24 things I absolutely want to do before I turn 25. So I have 365 days to do these 24 things. So in completely random order:

1. Get a job that I love. Haha--that seems silly but it's something I hope to do this year.
2. Sew a quilt. Maybe something like this.
3. Run a 5K. Better yet, run a 10K--hey I have a year right? :)
4. Go back to Europe.
5. Learn to drive stick. That is preparation for the future when we start driving hovercrafts. I have a feeling those will not be automatic...
6. Write a book...or at least a short story...and send it somewhere for publishing. (SCARY!)
7. Try out for community theater.
8. Go see an opera.
9. Pay back my student loan.
10. Read the entire standard works.
11. Do a good deed every day.
12. Visit a place I've never been. The beach perhaps?
13. Grow a plant from a seed.
14. Climb a mountain.
15. Watch a meteor shower--and no I'm not counting the one I saw last week.
16. Cook something new from scratch at least once a week.
17. Clean my room/house at least once a week.
18. Go to the temple once a week.
19. Start something!
20. Find a hunky husband!! (AAH--goals that involve other people making choices is always a little nerve-wracking.)
21. Live on a budget!
22. Learn to play the guitar.
23. Watch the sunrise/set from a high altitude.
24. Find a favorite restaurant.

Wow! That's a lot of things that I want to do. How fun! I am really looking forward to this year--I think with this help from my goals I will stay busy and happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment