I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song and even the slightly weird trippy Beatles-esque video and I have no idea why! Read the lyrics and I think you may understand why I love this song. It's like a happy song about what could be interpreted as a semi-depressing topic.
I think I just really love the verses! Too much candy gonna rot your soul. What truer words have ever been spoken? Maybe these: Live your life until love is found or love's gonna get you down. Mika you have done it again. Your music is insanely profound. Or perhaps only insane. :) But I can't get enough!!!
Times I have hit replay on this video while writing this blog post: 3
I'm kind of glad that I don't have this song on my ipod (yet) or I would probably never take out my earbuds.
Happy weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment