Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Great Job Hunt 2010

I'm hoping that this will be the one and only Great Job Hunt because it is a little stressful.
Since school's been going I haven't had much time to go out job scouting so I've mostly been limited to online sources, which have actually been really great. I have sent out about 16 applications since Thursday and actually had an interview this morning. Since I'm not completely sure what I want to do with my life it has been kind of interesting to apply for about a gajillion different types of jobs. Fun stuff grown ups get to do huh? The grown-up thing I am looking forward to most though has got to be buying a car. I'm trying to do my homework and figure out what kind of car I want. I don't know what kind of job I want or what kind of car I want. To either question I pretty much answer: a good one!

We'll see where I end up. In REALLY exciting news---graduation is the day after tomorrow!!!!! And my birthday is one week from today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment