Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Can there ever be too many posts about HSM?

Those movies are the greatest! They can make dull things exciting and never seem to get old. There must be magic in the hair flipping, sophomoric lyrics, (occasionally) clumsy choreography, and overly dramatic ways of the HSM crowd.

In fact, I think there is magic in those movies because after I watch them, I feel warm and fuzzy inside. And I want to watch them again and sing at the top of my lungs.

Am I okay with my love of this teenie bopper movie even at my age?

You bet. Now, if you'll excuse me, it's time for HSM 3 and a little homework.

**Five minutes later** Horror! HSM 3 is not on Netflix instant play?!?! Who has time for HSM 3 to show up on DVD???

Now what shall I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment