AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I. Hate. Packing. And. Moving.
That about sums it up folks. There is just something so sad about packing up all of your belongings (at least the ones that don't still live at Mom and Dad's house) and loading them into the car and finding out that there's still tons of room in the car. I apparently own next to nothing. Okay, so that's not true--I have 5 receptacles of clothes and shoes and 3 boxes of books, not to mention the clothes and books I mixed together and put with other random stuff.
My bedroom is still so messy it makes me really nervous. But today I have been to church, packed up my bedroom, my extra food, all of my books and doodads, pretty much everything I'm not going to use for the next two days. And my dad put it in the car. I also cooked lunch, baked three loaves of bread and 48 cupcakes for my "get-together" tonight. Still left to accomplish:
Get everything out of my bedroom and vacuum
Clean bathroom
Pack up dishes and the rest of the food that I am no longer using to bake
Clean kitchen
Did I mention that I really hate this?
:( This is me being really sad that I didn't get to come to your party. Sometimes having a child makes party going difficult but I hope you have so much fun and success in Yuma! You are amazing so I'm positive that things will go great!
ReplyDelete