Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cookies for dinner

Is it bad to have cookies (cookie dough) for dinner? What about microwave popcorn?? And what if most of your dinner is eaten at 8pm while procrastinating packing by watching old episodes of Psych on Netflix?

Someone needs to come over and make me pack. Or just throw away all of my things. I can get new things in AZ right?

People keep asking if I need help. Yes, yes I do. I need a mental health professional. Or an army bootcamp officer. Yeah, I think those are the people who would help me the most.

Ok. I will pack the shoes I won't wear for 6 weeks. And my winter scarves and coats. (Do I need to pack coats plural since I'm moving to a summerland?) The scarves are coming because they are my friends from Germany.

Here I go. Wish me luck!

p.s. I passed the Praxis in Utah and Arizona!

No comments:

Post a Comment