You can tell that the weather has become beautiful in Provo. Everyone is outside. Everyone. Except me. I am inside at the computer in my lab, getting ready for work in a few minutes, updating my blog. But you can tell that the BYUians have been ready for spring because they are ALL outside on the lawns. I'm not even sure if the lawns are green yet because there are people on every inch of grass! And if there isn't room for you on the lawns, don't worry--there is plenty of sidewalk for you to sit on and rehearse your presentation, read your book, or talk to your friends. And it's beautiful there too. It really is.
In other news, I was inside yesterday also, busily making pretzels. Yep, the soft delicious kind that I learned to love in Germany. Beautiful they were not, but once you bite in you don't really care one bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment