Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy News!

Here is the happy news:

I got really good grades last semester!
They finally approved my double major proposal and I will be official within the week!!
I went to Cafe Rio for the first time yesterday! (I've had food from there but it was always ordered for me. This time I went in and ordered for myself! It was fun.)
My apron is finished (98%) and looks really cute!
The fridge in my apartment is clean(er) than it was yesterday!
I get to go to a fun concert tonight in SLC!
One of my classes this term is really interesting.
I am the proud holder of an official Provo Library card
I got up by myself and went jogging today!
My books were so much cheaper on amazon than at the bookstore--I saved like $100!!
I get to go to a Family History conference this weekend!
And I'm just happy! My life seems to be going well and I am not worried about anything really. It feels good to be happy!

1 comment:

  1. Yea for all your happy news!! Those are such good things it even made my day better reading all your happiness!!

    And yea for jogging!!! Eh? Eh? Don't you just love it? I blame myself :)

    ReplyDelete