Saturday, October 26, 2013

Catch Up -- Just Highlights...

Hello people!

Well I'm a Mrs. now... how fun!

Here's a quick catch-up of the last 4 months...

Wedding Highlights:
--It was HOT! June 14th is a HOT day in Arizona! But the wedding was amazing and beautiful.

--We found fresh flowers on sale because they were "old", which was awesome because we only needed them for a few hours and they still had plenty of beautiful left in them.

--The food was amazing--my husband's family made some DELICIOUS foods!

--Everything looked gorgeous and we had so much fun!

--WE ARE MARRIED NOW!!

Job Updates:
--I have a new job and I work with families educating them on nutrition. It's fun and I like it and feel like I can really be myself. My personality is definitely a plus.

House/Home News:
--We bought a little truck. It needs work, but Husband wants to do a lot of it himself...once it gets running that is. (Someone else is doing that part.)

--Our little apartment had tons of yucky cockroaches when we moved in and we spent an entire day cleaning and cleaning and cleaning. Now we only find one cockroach a week or so and that is much improved. :)

--I cook! At least most of the time, I try to come home and cook something. I have had my share of failures, but I am getting the hang of this domestication... ;)

Ok--pics of the BIG DAY!




1 comment: