Monday, February 20, 2012

Leap Year

Did you know that 2012 is a leap year?

Somehow now that I've seen the movie Leap Year, I can't think of a February 29th without thinking about the movie. It's a silly movie about a girl wanting to propose to her longtime boyfriend because that's apparently allowed on Leap Year Day. But, like a good romantic comedy, there's always another guy...I'm not going to tell you what she does in the end, because I like it and I want to watch it with you someday. Like on February 29th.

I'm not saying that I'm going to do something crazy like propose to my boyfriend. Remember how I don't have a boyfriend? So I can't propose because there is no one to propose to. But I want to do something CRAZY on Leap Year Day.

Just because I can.


Any suggestions on CRAZY things I should do?

No comments:

Post a Comment