Monday, July 18, 2011

YUMA

Well, we're here!! The purple wagon made it nicely down from Mesa. I thought I was dying so I stopped in a little town called Dateland. They grow dates there. I ate an ice cream cone and got a cup of ice because I was pretty sure my insides were melting and I felt sick.

But then I made it to Yuma. At approximately 3:10, just in case that means anything to you. It doesn't mean much to me either, except that it's the title of a movie.

Yuma is nice. Kinda small, but quaint.

And I drove by my school on the way to church yesterday and it is SO CUTE!! I got a call from the principal today and I get a tour tomorrow and can see my classroom! I'm so excited!!

One last thing--although there's no YSA ward, we have plenty of activities. I already have friends. We LDS YSAs have to stick together!

No comments:

Post a Comment