As you may know, I believe in a God of miracles. Well, He sure came through today.
Yesterday I went to the college where I'll be doing my Teacher-In-Residence certification program and found out that I was still missing papers, like a fingerprint card and a course completion transcript. I went home, thinking that it was going to be a huge hassle to get these things.
We thought that my fingerprint card was lost in transit and that I was going to have to go down to the dept of public safety to get a new one, then take that back to the college. I also needed this transcript, and my instructor said that it would be available after the 7th, but I needed it on the 7th (today).
This morning while driving to work--I didn't carpool because I knew I was going to have to run errands--I was praying, asking Heavenly Father to work this miracle--to get my course transcript sent to me in time. I didn't even bother asking about the fingerprint card because I already had a plan to get a new one.
So I get to training this morning and all of a sudden one of the program staff walks in with some papers for me. My fingerprint clearance card finally arrived in the mail this morning, no doubt carried on the wings of angels. Not 30 minutes later, my course transcript had been sent to me, and I set off for the college to get my packet of materials that I would present to the dept of education for my intern certificate that afternoon.
Everything went smoothly at the college. The only drawback was that it was SO HOT in my car that I thought I would seriously die. I got all the papers I needed and headed back to training.
And now, I present to you one licensed intern teacher for the state of Arizona!!!!
It's totes been my day today. Even the feather boa that I had to buy for a skit was on sale.
No comments:
Post a Comment