I still don't know what the real phrase is that I'm pretending to use here. Oh well.
There's a job opening at my school in Lindon. It would be my DREAM to work there in the fall. So I applied. I know that they love me there--my supervisor practically demanded that I apply--and there would never be as tight-knit and wonderful a support group anywhere in the world (for me) as at my school. Apparently they're doing interviews this week, so I guess if they don't interview me for the position then I've pretty much figured out that I didn't get it.
But I REALLY really want it!!!!!
So this puts pressure on my AZTF decision, which unless I get an enrollment extension, is due on Friday. (Is "due" something that working people say? Or have I been in a school for too long already?) I still think that Arizona could be a good fit for me, but like I said, I REALLY would LOVE to teach at my school. It would be a DREAM COME TRUE!
Just thought you'd like the update.
No comments:
Post a Comment