Saturday was my interview, which I totally rocked, thanks to the positive thoughts and prayers of people who love me. Thank you! It was really great, and if they are looking for awesome people, they will totally pick me. And even if they don't, this trip was still way worth it!
The weather was so gorgeous and the entire city of Mesa, which is where my friend's family lives, smelled like orange blossoms. I wish I could describe the heavenly flowery-sweet-and-fruity smell of the orange blossoms. We would drive past a grove and roll down the windows to catch a whiff of the delightful fragrance.
My two goals while in Arizona and not at my interview were to see the Mesa Temple and eat at a Mexican restaurant. Check!! A hike somewhere would have been nice, but since you know how I am, seeing the Temple will always be more important.
Then on Sunday, after visiting a very loud yet wonderful ward's Sacrament meeting, we made the 11 hour trip in 9 3/4 hours without doing anything dangerous. I have to give props to our drivers, who were not me. (We had a last minute addition to the road trip and she felt more comfortable as the driver so we took her car.)
And that's it! Since my words cannot do justice to the awesomeness of the weekend, here are photo collages I learned how to make with picasa today. Enjoy!! I think if you click on it the pictures expand. And yes, I took the photos myself!


No comments:
Post a Comment