Thursday, December 16, 2010

Solitary Confinement

Usually I don't allow myself to blog around my bedtime but today I am making an exception.

I feel like I now understand why solitary confinement is a punishment. I have been alone since I got home from work today and it was YUCKY!

At around 3 I checked my email and read my scriptures. Then I went to the temple. When I came back around 6 I cleaned the bathroom and then my bedroom. After that I did some laundry. Then I watched a movie. Then I got worried about my roommate whom I hadn't seen all day and I called her. When she didn't answer I got really worried and started calling other people to see if they'd heard from her today. Then I took my stress out by munching on chex mix and m&ms. I tried to sew something I'm working on for a friend's not-so-newborn baby (kids grow up so fast) and then watched an episode of psych on hulu.

I suppose I could have gone out to visit the rest of the world but I didn't. So really I have been punishing myself all day. I think I've learned my lesson. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment