Here are a couple of things that are bringing me joy in my life right now, little miracles and tender mercies.
-Going hiking a couple of weekends ago and admiring the gorgeous fall colors in the canyons. It was so pretty and reminded me a lot of places I saw as a missionary.
-Doing some genealogy research today "for no good reason" (I'm sure I was inspired) in the library and finding a family and linking them into my family!
-Running my very own 5k today. That's right--I call it the Can You Believe It? 5k because that's still how I feel when I run far.
-Having great friends. I mean, the greatest. I am lucky!!
-Going to work. I know that sounds weird--but it's true! I taught algebra today and I loved it!!
-Reading good books like Jane Eyre. Believe it or not, I have never read it so don't tell me how it ends!
-Not having homework!! It feels good!
Well, I'm generally content with my life. Someday I feel like I ought to "write" more on my blog, rather than just list things. Someday!
No comments:
Post a Comment