Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Still plugging along

My job search is going pretty well. I average one interview for every 10 to 15 applications/ resumes I send out. That's not too bad, but so far none of my interviews actually turn into a job offer. I had one on Friday, and then I had one today and have one tomorrow morning. I'm looking forward to them and feel like I would enjoy any of the jobs I have interviewed for in the last couple of days. I know that something will turn up so that I won't have to be destitute because that doesn't really sound like any fun at all.

In other news, my life is kind of boring. I am reading a lot, which is fun, but I feel like I need to find another use of my time, like volunteer work of some sort. But I totally forgot to volunteer at the MTC yesterday like I did last week. It was really fun but I totally forgot that yesterday was Tuesday and that that was German day. Oh well. Maybe next week. I'll have to find something else to do with my time today.

Like read a book. Or finish my sewing project. I am making progress, I just haven't gotten in the mood to finish it really. But I want to. My real progress is coming with my running. 3 times a week in the morning and cross-training on 2 of the off days. 2 days of rest and then repeat! It's actually becoming a pleasant experience for me, which is saying a lot. I can't believe I'm doing it but it feels SO GOOD to accomplish goals.

Okay. Boring post is over. Thanks for indulging me.

No comments:

Post a Comment