Sunday, June 9, 2013

Final Countdown

Hello again.

It's Sunday night and so I am getting married in 4 days.

I am getting married in 4 days!

I also have a tonsil infection. I'm trying to rest and take care of my body, but it's so hard because there's a million things to do. Luckily my parents are coming soon and I'll be able to put them to work as my slaves I mean, have them help me before the wedding.

The important things are done: we have clothes, shoes, food, a marriage license, and our temple recommends. We even have a little place to live that we de-cucarached and cleaned last week so I think even if I don't make every little thing I've pinned to my "wedding" board or do a million cutesy things. Let's be honest, I probably wasn't going to do those things anyway. :)

Unless you want to come work as a slave help with cutesy. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment