Monday, July 4, 2011

3 blessings and a curse...

On Friday they canceled our classes for the afternoon. That was blessing 1. Blessing 2 was that there was a High School Musicalathon on tv on Saturday. That was awesome! Blessing 3 was seeing my friends yesterday! I got to see one of my friends who is moving back to Utah, well, today and another friend who is off to go on a mission next month! It was lovely to see them. Friends are wonderful!

Curse: The internet at the dorm doesn't work (I am at McDonald's right now drinking lemonade) so I have basically spent my weekend watching tv and when I can't stand being in a public place I will probably retreat back into my cave. It's too hot to be outside right now or I would spend my last free day in Phoenix trying to see cool things. But I can't be outside for very long. Like 5 minutes and I want to be inside.

Would I really have done anything diffrent though if the internet had worked? I just wouldn't have had to watch commercials...

Speaking of blessings, it is quite a blessing to live in America. Happy 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment